Wednesday, October 12, 2005

comrade.

so i'm in this club, this association dedicated to those of us with nipples like saucers. chernobyl nipples, if you will. we are a very selective, very exclusive community and as of yet, our population is limited to only three members. (think you got what it takes? drop me a line.)
anyway, we are proud of our nipples and tend to them daily. we are incessantly prowling for the proper man-folk who will know how to do them justice, how to get them hard at a moment's notice. (think you got what it takes? drop me a line.)
which brings me to the point of this. really, i just wanted to write that i recieved this message from some strange man in birch run. he viewed the photos i've posted online from last halloween, where i am somewhat shirtless and hopelessly drunk. and what does he want? he wants nothing more than to put his hands all over my chest and my above-average-size nipples, and he wants to know what turns me on.
you wanna know what turns me on? beer.
anyway. my nipple people and i will discuss and determine the best plan of action to take with this gentleman's hands and if they will, in fact, be "all over" me.
we will let you know what we decide.

7 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Thanks Melvin. I have a few questions about your post. First, how did this person come to know about your super sized nipples? Second, can I join the club. Lastly, who are the other 2 members? Your posts always leave your faithful readers wanting more.

9:15 PM  
Blogger paultoes said...

how does one get rid of melvin? anyway, yes, i should have made that more clear, how this mysterious man came to know of my nipples. well, i have a myspace account where there are pics of myself and my friends, whatnot. and some of my pics are from last halloween where my costume was a sleazy gay man, circa '77. so it required me to be shirtless. and therein lie the nipples. and the other two members are my good friends, whose identities i'm not sure i am at liberty to divulge. and before you can join, there are just some papers, interviews, and physicals you must go through.

10:25 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Put a word verfication on you blog so that only real people can leave comments. Have amanda help you. She did it to mine.
Scott

11:52 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

My nipples are only slightly larger than average, but remember, I can lick them myself.
Am I in?

3:43 PM  
Blogger paultoes said...

i'll have to check on that one...

7:56 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

AMANDA?!!! I never knew you could do that. All the more reason that I consider you my best friend.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I say let the man give it a shot! I could never get 'em hard. I'm rootin' for ya Birch Run!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home