Tuesday, October 25, 2005

okay, get this.

so, a queer and a jew walk into a chinese restaurant...
that's all i got so far. i can't really think of where to take it, but it's such a perfect set-up. if only because it actually happened last friday. i got nothing.
but my mongolian chicken was delicious, even though it smelled almost like an outhouse, but without the gag inducing sensation. and we gorged on crab cheese until Oleo was flowing through our arteries.
but, the other night, okay, so, get this... i wake up in the middle of the night, about four o'clock, or whenever they're still playing jazz on NPR and it feels like i have some diahrrea churning like butter in my belly. but no. not quite. i look down, and what is it my friends? nothing else but a dainty gray mouse fucking my belly button. and our eyes lock, and we both feel something intense and unnamed. and i can't move.
i just lay there, and let him go to town until my navel starts to feel like an ear that you've been cotton-swabbing incessantly for ten minutes.. just that damn good. and he's just giving these little corduroy thrusts and my eyes are rolling around like marbles... indescribable. like some brand new orgasmic umbilical cord was granted to me from god.
then i hear a sudden whimper and a scamper... and i'm still revelling, just laying there, practically passed out on passion before i realize "what the fuck... he's gone." i sit up and look around. i call for him. i wait.
nothing. and i should have known. but for some reason... this time i understand. this time it's okay.
so i look at the cold cement moon staring down at me, and feel the warm little puddle left in my belly button, and i just know everything's gonna be as good as gravy. everything is gonna be alright.

6 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Do you think he means debit cards? That was the most disgusting thing i have ever read.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I really REALLY want the rest of the queer and jew joke. I hope its still a work in progress and not already a project on the back burner.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Paul: Gotta say that I am hooked on your blog!

Can I review it on Chargenda?

9:37 AM  
Blogger paultoes said...

what is a chargenda?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

that is my blog, don't you read it? It was the inspiration for Amanda's blog.

2:39 PM  
Blogger paultoes said...

well, i don't know these things... but, yes, by all means. do what you must my friend.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home