Saturday, January 13, 2007

i am innocent.

alright, so one of my beloveds says to me, they say: "why you no blogging? me wants you to be all blogging and shit." and i don't have much of an answer.
(but i am eating nachos at this moment. mmm...)
and so this is for them.
well, it is most certainly not directed toward them. uh-uh.
and it really isn't a them.
it's a him.
a male-type person, you know?
and we'll always have scene 6.
be that as it may.
my explanation is longer than my actual blog.
and you know who you are.

my blog is this (for that bitch-ass that isn't my beloved) :
"how about you just sit on my fucking fist and let me wipe your tears with my dick, you extra-chromosome-toting motherfucker. how about that, huh? alright. i'll let you think about it while you make friends with my undercarriage."

thank-you.

2 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Tony Woo?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I get sad when I come here and see there isn't anything new, because I only check like once a month. You can at least do that, can't you?

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home