Saturday, May 13, 2006

we won't come home until we kissed a girl

now that i am celibate, i need new and exciting things to take up my time. or at least to hang with my friends who are able to bitch, moan, and/or fart in harmony with my own emotional diarrhea. anyway, this is somewhere i go as often as it's updated and i thought some of you would enjoy it's existence. (specifically amanda, charlie, and scott. yes.)
http://www.avclub.com/content/hater
and of course, i care about all y'all, so this remains recommended to anyone who is of the persuasion and is persuaded.
(and of course i still say "y'all" in honor of amanda: royalties are coming, honey.)
i wanna kiss all of you, my friends.
and i mean lips and all. even your vagina, if you have one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

great one...you can come kiss my vag in chicago any day....

1:24 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I like pop culture, but please don't kiss my vajayjay.

4:59 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You can kiss my vajayjay any day...or night for that matter.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

he has kissed my vajayjay ;-)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home