Thursday, November 10, 2005

submitting to the fitfully, cryptically true

so today begins an experiment. i tell you all this, so as a means to pressure myself until i breakout in acne and so you may be witnesses to this little endeavor, and you may share in the acne if you desire. today begins a chapter we shall call "operation: dumbo drop" because the name of the game is dumbo dropping a few, or at least me losing a few pounds before i decide to hang my chin on the coatrack, which wouldn't be pretty. aesthetically, or ideally.
so the story, is this. i have two weeks to lose ten pounds. and my reasoning is this: i can gain ten pounds in two days, therefore i can certainly lose them in fourteen. and before anyone tries to hand me any "you don't need to lose weight, you're sort of okay to look at as it is" well, bull-corn. this isn't just so i can fit into my little sister's totally cute and fashion-forward wardrobe. that's just an advantage. i am not about to backtrack on my ass and start shopping from the hangers marked "L" for large. i gave that up a long time ago. so let's do an experiment and see if paul is able to do anything he sets his mind to. let's see if paul can do more than talk shit and make promises he doesn't intend to keep.
anyway. my point is that i've been getting chubby in the face, and there's a reason for that, and it's not a good one. but there are five-hundred-twenty-five-thousand reasons for me to be able to say "wait up, hold up, mister lover" and then go do some lunges, right? exactly. so i will keep you all updated, as i see fit. and now, a glass of water.

13 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you can do whatever you want...i know that. Fucking callme bitch!

11:39 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Mmmm, water. You know, if you put a little lemon in it, it's pretty tasty.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

try this: diet coke, cigarettes and blow...

2:47 PM  
Blogger paultoes said...

all of those are already a part of my diet...

3:47 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Paul is beautiful just the way he is.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there paultoes. Just stopped by briefly while I was out looking for related information on custom fine jewelry. Enjoyed your site - not exactly the match I was wanting, as I was looking for custom fine jewelry related info also, but your site was so interesting I stuck around to have a read. Good job submitting to the fitfully, cryptically true!

7:16 AM  
Blogger paultoes said...

haha. i have to leave that above "comment" shameslessly trying to sell me custom fine jewelry. i just like how he says "good job submitting to the fitfully cryptically true!"
gee, thanks.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

so?? How is the experiment going?

8:42 AM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

UPDATE!!! I put two new posts on tonight, you can do at least one. I'm sure your life is like 50 times more exciting then mine.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

are you gonna start selling gold belly jewelry?

7:59 AM  
Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

what's with all the jewerly posts!?!? And update, i am waiting!

6:45 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I think your experiment is seeing how long you can go without writing a new post and still get comments on it. Guess what - I'm not reading it anymore. BIG frowny face from me to you.
Still love you, though.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

she doesnt really love you anymore.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home